Monday, July 2, 2012

When's the next one?


So, I’ve been getting a lot of emails about when the next book in the Marysvale series will be out. I thought they were odd because I thought I’d answered the question on my blog. Turns out I haven’t. I know, I’m totally shocked too! I guess that explains all the emails. I suppose I’m not a social media or online marketing guru.

On with it Southwick! Okay, okay, I’m getting to it. So, I don’t have a time frame. (Duck flying objects.) To be honest, six months ago I thought it would be out by now, but it turns out that writing takes time. No seriously it does. Time also has this funny characteristic of flying by. Well, I’m buckling down and starting to get back into the flow. Meaning, I open the computer put my fingers on the keyboard and stare blankly at the monitor for a while, then close everything back up.  Joking…kind of. 

Southwick you’re drifting!! Oh yes, back to the question. I’m planning and working hard to have it all done by Fall, hopefully by December, but realistically, it may be January/February. However, you never know.

7 comments:

Jay said...

Hey Jared, downloaded Marysvale for as a Kindle freebie today. Sounds great! (Also featured it on my blog, link in profile)

Lord of the Geeks said...

Thanks!!

Vikings 79 said...

just finished Alyth & is the next book going to be out anytime soon. love them so far

Lord of the Geeks said...

Thank you! Planning on the next one for February.

john hood said...

WHERE'S The new Maysvale book? book 3?? lol Cant wait for it, so please hurry, I'm tired of reading trash. I need more of your writing!! Thanks and type away!!

Angelia Phillips said...

Am I missing it?

I've looked everywhere for a "follow by email" option and just can't seem to find it.

It must be tucked away on here somewhere ...

Hmmmm .....

;)

femmeflashpoint

Lord of the Geeks said...

I don't know enough to know where it would be on blogger or how to enable it. I have a link on the home page of my website that will allow you to sign up for email updates. I don't use it much, but I will notify people when it is available.
http://jaredsouthwick.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=72d85a36bfc835a457f51e9a1&id=1db0697427

Which query is the best?